- gets out of bed in the middle of the night and comes to wake me up just to tell me that he needs to be re-tucked in?
- said "Mama, do you know why Nutmeg (his stuffed cat) is in my armpit? I'm giving him milk." Who knew you could nurse a cat through your armpit?
- chews gum for no more than 6 seconds before spitting it out because he's afraid he'll forget and swallow it?
Which little love bug:
- manages to fall asleep on the 5 minute ride to school?
- says "tank you for rescue me!" when I help him get down from a tree he's climbed up?
- slides out of bed (mine or his) to sleep on the floor in the middle of the night?
Which kiddo hides toys in their bed, under pillows and between the sofa cushions in hopes that their brother won't find them? Both the monkey and love bug!
I love this idea for a post...I may have to steal it:) I mean borrow it. May I?ReplyDelete
Thanks for your comment the other day on the Global Food Crisis post. We reached 127 comments!
I love that he nurses Nutmeg through his armpit, that is the sweetest thing ever!! Brandon would nurse his doll when I nursed Josh, he'd just stick his doll under his shirt and walk around like that, it was so funny!ReplyDelete
I just love your boys and their big blue eyes! Can't wait to meet you guys!
P.S. Do I ever NOT use exclamation marks??!??!
Love this post! It is very cute and tells so much about your boys. :-)ReplyDelete
I really like how you did this and I even learned a new way of nursing!ReplyDelete
Aww, I just love your boys, they're so cute and sweet!! My 4 yr. old is the exact same way with his gum!!ReplyDelete
OMGoodness! Your boys are absolutely adorable! Can I just scoop both of 'em up and smother them with kisses? Ah, yeah, they probably would hate it, but they are just too cute! And those eyes... b.e.a.utiful!!ReplyDelete
Your blog is too cute and very creative! I'm now a follower and grabbed your button! Super adorable boys! So sweet!ReplyDelete
Cute! The getting out of bed to be tucked in reminds me of my five year old Ro. She kept waking us up for water. She would walk out of her room to get us, but was afraid to walk to the bathroom in the dark. We had enough, so we kept a bottle of water RIGHT NEXT to her bed. She still wakes us up - walks way past the water and asks us to give her the water bottle that is sitting next to her bed. :)ReplyDelete
Love what you wrote! Thanks for a great start to a Sunday morningReplyDelete
What great pictures and a fun post. Those were some great ones! The milk in the armpit =) And I really loved the "tank you" my oldest sad that when he was younger and it brings back such wonderful memories.ReplyDelete