So here is the deal...it would take me forever to type out all of my friends that I am passing these on to and I've got to get to bed soon. So, please take what you want from the awards and tags below. What's mine, is yours. No, really. Please help yourself... (Am I lazy or a gracious hostess? You decide.)
The Entertaining House's Jessica and A Sense of Humor is Essential's Martha both awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award.
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Martha at A Sense of Humor is Essential also awarded me the Queen of Alll Things Awe-summm!!! Award.
In order to keep this crown, I have to list 7 Awe-Summm things about myself.
- I'm extremely efficiency driven.
- I take decent photos.
- I love my kids and husband with every fiber of my being.
- I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself in public for the kids.
- It only took me 2 weeks to write this post.
- I'm trying to do small things to help our planet for the sake of my kids.
- I was able to list 7 awesome things about myself really quickly (yea, right!)
Veronica Lee of Of Mice and Ramen awarded me 4 unique awards.
Christina at Rant-Rave-Roll passes on the Super Follower Award to me.
Christina, of Rant-Rave-Roll, also tagged me with 6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy.Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
Here are 6 unimportant things that make me happy:
- My bed
- Coke Zero
- Watching TV and my DVR
- Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars
- Sleeping in
- Driving with the windows down
I realize that I have been a bit whiny about summer, specifically how to fill 90+ days with my wild boys. But I really do love summer...
Here is my list of five favorite things about summer:
- The smell of sunscreen on the warm bare skin of my boys
- Reading in the hammock Scott bought me
- I don't look weird wearing flip-flops (as opposed to the rest of the year, especially if it's raining)
- Seeing my boys play at the water park or in the sprinklers
- More daylight
What a weight off my shoulders! Whew... I feel so much better. I just hope that I didn't forget any.
Your the new award queen!ReplyDelete
LOL..I posted some awards I received too, which were long overdue!!!!!!!!
You had so many!! LOL!!
carey, I just gave you a shout out on my blog, you are just special!ReplyDelete
Congrats on all of your awards! I think you and your counterpart from always room for one more are just great..If I had an award to give I would give it to both of you!
Great lists!! You are such a cutie pie!ReplyDelete
i can't believe you haven't thought more about homeschooling...you seem like a homeschooling mom's kindred spirit! i think about school sometimes, too, though:)
hi mama.. i have been out of the blog world lately.. i am in a fog to say the least.. just trying to get my head together for a moment.. but will be back shortly.. and i will def grab all those adorable buttons when i do. ;) hope all is well..ReplyDelete
Congrats Carey on your awards!! You racked up! I'm gonna just pick one or two. I don't want to be toooo greedy!! :) Thanks for thinking of me!ReplyDelete
Great awards - you deserve them. That But(t) one cracked me up - ha!ha!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the awards!ReplyDelete
The butt one made me giggle.
Thanks, Carey. You deserve all the awards. Your blog rocks!!!ReplyDelete
Congrats! Look at all the blog bling!ReplyDelete
Sleeping in? What's that? I believe I've forgotten....
OMGosh...I bet you feel a weight lifted off your shoulders, LOLReplyDelete
Congrats on all the awards....
Im not sure if I have told you but I just love the design of your blog....the colors just draw you right in!! :)
Well, you've officially received more awards than I have, but that's okay but I haven't posted the last 3-4 I've been given. Honestly, I find giving them out to be completely stressful.ReplyDelete
and I have one more award, more valuable than all others... QUEEN of TARTAR!!!ReplyDelete
Great lists, thanks for playing along.ReplyDelete
Love the tushy picture.