- cold drinks to be served in cup cozies so his hands don't get too cold
- lollipops in every size and flavor possible. He'd also like an "assistant" to hold them for him as he doesn't like his hands to get sticky
- red Gatorade
- blue only plates, bowls and cups
- another "assistant" to hold and comfort Nutmeg (the stuffed cat) who might be sad while Jack is on stage performing
- 1 large bag of clementines with two bowls (1 for the rinds and 1 for the sectioned pieces ready to eat)
- Herbie Fully Loaded cued up on the portable DVD player to the final race scene
- an "assistant" to build him forts and small spaces that he can squeeze into to calm himself before the big show (the smaller the space, the better!)
- hot chocolate in a sippy cup
- another "assistant" to hand feed him his meals so that he doesn't have to be confined to sitting at a table but can wander around to "create"
How about your kids? What would they insist in their performance contract?