I enjoy reading bloggers' 100-things-about-me posts. However, by the 32nd thing I usually have forgotten who's blog I'm reading. (Who am I kidding? By #11 I've forgotten!)
I thought it might be fun to try and write one but in the interest of anybody-who-might-actually-read-its sanity I was thoughtful enough to break up the list. In 10 easy installments you can learn everything you ever wanted to know, didn't want to know and could careless about regarding me.
I think it's customary to do this list as your 100th post. My 10th and last installment will be my 100th post (if I can remember).
1. I have ridiculously small feet. In length my feet are a children's size 2 1/2. Honestly, its a miracle I don't fall over.
2. I have ridiculously wide feet.
3. Which is why I ALWAYS wear flip-flops.
4. So it's a good thing I live in sunny Southern California.
5. I hate bats.
6. I secretly love my Honda Odyssey minivan.
7. I not so secretly love my husband.
8. I have to sleep in a bra. (TMI?)
9. I secretly play with my boys' Legos.
10. I've swum with sharks in Belize.