- interrupts your talking to say "I've got a plan," and then proceeds to say nearly word for word everything you just outlined
- can make a lollipop last for several hours
- actually believes that his mama uses a really long rope to catch stars from the sky above our backyard in order to make chicken, veggie and star-shaped pasta soup for dinner
Which little love bug:
- ends nearly every sentence with either, "Okay guys?" or "How 'bout dat?"
- says "I neeeeeed youuuuu" when you pick him up (and not as in I-need-you-to-do-this-or-that-for-me but as in I-can't-live-without-you!)
- begged and pleaded with his mama to let him draw with a black marker on his own forehead (luckily after much shrewd negotiation we settled on a pink marker on his arms...whew!)