- Asked if I would marry him one day.
- Determined that his cherry flavored lollipop was healthier than his brother's chocolate flavored lollipop (because fruit is better for you than chocolate, of course).
- Loves babies so much that he'll spend hours on the playground with them
Which little love bug:
- Said, "Tank you for licking me!" to Marley, our dog.
- Can be found wandering the house nekked except for gloves, a watch and a fireman's helmet.
- Said, "Don't be shushing me, Mama!" as loud as possible.
Adorable - and beautiful pictures.ReplyDelete
very so cute. You are one lucky momma!ReplyDelete
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! I love the Who's Who posts!! Your boys are so sweet.ReplyDelete
Awwww...those are so sweet! How cute!ReplyDelete
oh those are so cute and absolutely priceless!! i just got back from being gone for over a week and I sure like your new look!!ReplyDelete
So sweet. I love it.ReplyDelete
Your boys are adorable!ReplyDelete
I always enjoy these, Carey!!!!!!ReplyDelete
They are so funny and cute to read!
Your kids are so beautiful and say the cutest things.ReplyDelete
Wow! Those eyes would get me every time!!! ;) What a beautiful little guy for sure! And you better accept his marriage proposal!!!ReplyDelete
How cute are they? Your guys are so precious and so are the things they say!ReplyDelete
OK so I have been A TOTAL slacker with comments!! But I have caught up on everything, I THINK :)ReplyDelete
I love this post, the most was the thanking the dog for licking, my daughter also use to thank the dog for licking her and then she would tell me she didn't need a bath because and I quote "Iris cleaned all my cracks" don't ask because I didn't!!
I love the new look at the top very FANCY!
And just to drag this on as long as possible because I am sure you have NOTHING else to do today, I love and got teary eyed with your pictures and post about your boys birthday. Those posts are what this whole blogging thing is about for me. One day he will look back on that and think you are very cool!!
how cute!! Looks like camping was fun!ReplyDelete
What angels! You are a lucky mama.ReplyDelete
I just loooooove those eyes.ReplyDelete
lovely... and LOL at the not shushing!ReplyDelete
I love the "don't be shushing me Mama" too cute. They are both so sweet. Love those pictures of them too.ReplyDelete