- When he didn't get his way, said "Mama, you made me sad but I love you anyways because you're sooooo cute."
- Refuses to let anyone eat a hard-boiled egg once he's dyed or colored on it.
- Uses the word "cross" as in "Logan, you've made me sooooooo cross!"
Which little love bug:
- Said sternly "Look at my eyes when I talk to you!," something he's heard his mama say one or two or a million times.
- Used a stool to get a cantaloupe off the kitchen counter. When he was found wandering the house with it and his mama inquired what he was doing, he replied that he was going to play basketball with it.
- Shouted "Duck your head, Mama!" When asked why, he said, "Because of the flying bananas!"
They are TOO CUTE!
Jack looks about two years older with his "new hair"!!!!!ReplyDelete
Who said "I love your blog, you're a great mom, and your boys are so stinkin' adorable??" Oh yeah... ME!
Love these! I did not know you could use cantaloupe to play basketball.....ReplyDelete
Those are so funny!
I love the things kids say at your house!ReplyDelete
Too cute...Love the pictures. Great actionReplyDelete
So do you write these things down all week or do you just remember them in your head? Because if it's the later I need to up my Omega 3 intake.ReplyDelete
Absolutely hysterical what the wee ones ahve said. I personally love the whole cross thing. and I think Logan has made a wise choice for a basketball. Watermelons are far to large, =)ReplyDelete
Boys will be boys! They sure are cute.ReplyDelete
I love reading these!!ReplyDelete
LOL about the stool!! Oh my..basketball!!!!
Man, those boys are personality-packed!ReplyDelete
Kids say the "darndest" things!ReplyDelete
I love your blog. It is so much fun to see your adorable boys!
I love your 'Who's Who' posts. Your boys say the darnest things. So very cute!ReplyDelete
you have such adorable kids!ReplyDelete
Awwww... they are so cute. Flying bananas might make me cross, but at least you're sooooo cute just like them. I love kids!ReplyDelete
Haha, Jack and Logan crack me up!!ReplyDelete