- said that when he grows up he wants to be a papa and a mountain climber
- suggested that we open a restaurant in our backyard and that it could have a sign like McDonald's (but it would be blue and a different letter than "M"...he's still trying to figure out what letter though)
- had his mama paint red nail polish on a spot of chipped paint on one of his cars
Which little love bug:
- said that his papa (at 6'1") was a giant
- peeled all the hard boiled eggs he could get his hands on during an Easter party at school but refused to eat a single one
- tells his mama to watch out for booby traps in the backyard
Which kiddo will defend his brother from other kids on the playground, protect the toys his brother was playing with and take two of whatever is offered to make sure his brother gets one too?
Both the monkey and love bug!
Oh, I love these too! How cute to go back and remember the sweet things they did and said! I'm with Mimi, I want to steal, I mean borrow this idea! Makes me think of what Emily said the other day at dinner when we were talking about a winter vacation and if we would have money to do that, she said "We can just use a credit card!" Oh, they learn too early! LOL!ReplyDelete
I love these posts. So sweet. Great documentation of what they are doing every now and then...better than a baby book. i love it!ReplyDelete
Cute pictures too. Some of my favorite of Stunt Man are in his bike helmet.
I am a fan of your blog! Come over to our site and get a fan award:))ReplyDelete
That is the sweetest post. They are so handsome too!ReplyDelete
Ahh...not only are they cuter than cute, but they're little sweeties too!ReplyDelete
Just wanted you to know that I am a fan of your blog so add another to your total. Hope all is well in the Carpool lane!
Thinking of You,
Hi Carey, add another count to your total 'cos I'm a big fan of your blog.ReplyDelete
Visiting from SITS... your kids are adorable!ReplyDelete
That is so cute!!!!!!ReplyDelete
I love your boys eyes!! Beautiful!!
Oh my gosh they are so cute! Kids crack me up.ReplyDelete
Oh man, they are so absolutely adorable! Those eyes! Beautiful!ReplyDelete
Gee whiz! Your boys are so daggone handsome! Can I just scoop 'em both up and smother them with kisses? Yeah, I know, they probably wouldn't go for it, but man oh man, they are adorable! I just love these posts! Awesome.ReplyDelete
Your boys have the most beautiful eyes! I have enjoyed reading the 100 things about you. I used a sling so much with my boys and I think I went through 3!!!ReplyDelete
so well put momma!ReplyDelete
They are doll babies!
Oh I'm sorry , HANDSOME doll babies!