- When driving in the car, said "Mama, are you lost again? Did you try to take a longcut?"
- After I explained that because it was the last day of the summer I was going to let him and his brother have ice cream for lunch said, "Mama, you're acting very strange!"
- While on the long drive to his grandparents house, said, in all seriousness, "I wish we were there already! Logan, I have an idea! We should build a giant slingshot and then we could just 'boing' ourselves there!"
Which little love bug:
- Said "I love lizards. They're my friends. If I get one, I'll name him Fuzzbucket."
- Asked his Nana if he could pee in her houseplant (because he is potty training and outside I let him pee in the bushes).
- Wanted to take the chopped peanuts from a McDonald's hot sudge sundae and plant them in the backyard in hopes they would grow watermelons.