I give the boys no directions other than to include a stuffed animal. So, when we get wherever we are going, I am always interested to see what they have brought along.
This time, once we got to Nana and Grandad's house I decided to photograph the contents of their bags.
Here is what Jack (age 4) considers essential on a trip:
- Nutmeg (the mangy stuffed cat)
- drawing for his grandparents
- cell phone (that no longer works)
- candy picked up on his last road trip (I had no idea he even had any left)
- Bakugan marble and magnetic cards
Here is what Logan (age 3) thinks are must haves on a trip:
- stuffed dog
- extra long screw
- 2 cars and 1 helicopter
- headphones (that don't plug in to anything)
You never know what you'll need when you're 3 or 4...