Anyway, all I want for Christmas is:
- gift receipts for any gifts I or the boys get. But not for your gifts, of course. We always love what you get us.
- for Logan's horrendous diaper rash to go away. Of course, it might have a small something to do with all the clementines he keeps eating and eating and eating. But he loves them...so maybe if you could just take the acid out of our clementines that would be best.
- a longer night. And wouldn't that help you out too? You've got so much to do on Christmas Eve that if you could just make the night a bit longer I'd get to sleep more and you've have more time to visit all the houses around the world.
- for the boys to not get out of bed in the middle of the night especially if you've been so gracious as to make the night longer.
- for Jack to quit patting me on the belly trying to get my attention when I'm talking to other grownups. The last thing I need is for the thickest area of my body it be thumped and jiggled in front of other adults.
- the biggest box of Oxyclean you've got.