- Asked, "If there is a Little Ethiopia here (in Los Angeles), are there Little Americas in other parts of the world?"
- Gets himself dressed first thing in the morning before anyone even sees him?
- Gives away his coveted sillybands to friends at school if they don't have any?
Which little love bug:
- Said, "Which Ethiopia did the girls come from?" (as in Little Ethiopia in Los Angeles or Big Ethiopia in Africa)
- At bedtime, says, "I've got stuff to do at night, Mama. I'm nocturnal."?
- When caught and scolded for cutting his sweatshirt, said, "But Mama, I'm using the fabric scissors!"
Which little peanut:
- Loves to get comfort by laying her head on our chest to listen to Mama or Papa's heartbeat?
- Has an easy smile?
- Seems to be trying to imprint details of Mama in her brain by nuzzling, sniffing and even licking her at bedtime?
- Keeps pointing to herself and saying her name because she loves to label everything?
Which little chickpea:
- Worked up all her courage (because she is scared of dogs) to get close enough to Marley to lick her?
- Said her first two English words: "Papa" and "Oh uh!"?
- Loves the swing (even the big kid swing) so much that she cries when she falls off...not because she's hurt but because she desperately wants back on?
- Is frantic to kiss other peoples' earlobes when she is upset?