- Has been working on his Christmas list for three months?
- Gets himself dressed every morning before he even comes out of his room?
- Keeps imagining that the girls' baby talk is really talk ("Hey Mama, Des just said sarcophagus!")?
- Needs to eat a pear everynight before he goes to bed?
Which little lovebug:
- Said, "Mama, that is not what I ordered!" when I served dinner one night?
- Refers to Bri and Des as "his girls?"
- Gave me a big smooch and said, "When we kiss, I get your germs and you get mine!"?
- Said, "Nice guns, lady!" to a female police officer?
Which little cutie pie:
- Refuses to drink from a sippy cup but insists that you unscrew the lid every time she wants a drink?
- Loves popcorn (just like a true Ethiopian (and her mama))?
- Puckers up so big when she comes in for a kiss?
Which little cutie patootie:
- Kissed her reflection in the stainless steel dishwasher?
- Gained two pounds in two weeks?
- Left quite the impression (pun intended) at a local park where she walked through (and fell face first in) wet cement?