- When the girls had only been home one day and a waitress commented sadly that Des and Bri had no family, said "Well, now they do!"?
- When asked to give Bri a good night kiss said, "Mama, I can't kiss her. She moves too much!" as Bri ran away from him laughing?
- Couldn't get enough time with his sisters so he climbed up in their bed and took a nap with them?
- Calls his sisters "his babies?"
Which little cuties:
- Can out-eat their brothers and almost their parents?
- Wake up in the morning talking and giggling with each other?
- Refused to eat Ethiopian food but only french fries on the day of their embassy appointment (as if to say, "We are Americans now!)?
Thank you to everyone that has already signed the petition to save my kids' preschool. It means so much that you took the time (though it is really quick) to try and help us. The school and the friends I have made through it have been my sanity for the past 3 years and I need that to continue. If you haven't already, please sign this for me and our kids...