- Has an extra tooth?
- Still finds comfort in his special stuffed animals?
- Earned Cub Scout belt-loops in skateboarding, language & culture and collecting?
Which little lovebug:
- Has wanted a pet of his own for years now and finally got some when he turned 6?
- Cleaned the living room and set up blankets and pillows for a date night with Mama?
- Thinks "poop" and "pee" and other potty words are still hilarious after several years of saying them?
Which little peanut:
- Says "I have teacups!" when she has hiccups?
- Upon waking up in Mama and Papa's bed, proudly announces that she spent the whole night in her own bed?
- Asked to have "clickity-clack" hair just like her sister?
Which little chickpea:
- Covered one leg in bandaids because she had invisible owies?
- Has the strangest tantrums quickly asking for random things in quick succession (i.e., gum, bandaid, food, don't look there, come here, etc.)?
- Can operate my cellphone almost as well as I can?