- Asked, "Do you think Marley (our dog) is a secret agent?"
- Said, "I think my new underwear is making me (run) faster!"
- When asked if he'd like some smoked almonds replied, "No because I don't like it when smoke gets in my eyes"
Which little love bug:
- Asked me to rub his belly at bedtime and then as I did he said, "Mooooooskaaaaa. Mama, mooska means ahhhhhhhhhhh!"
- Greeted one of the girls in his class with "Hello, Gorgeous!"
- Takes his shirt off nearly everyday afterschool on the playground because he wants "to feel the sun and wind on his skin?"
Oh my goodness, Carey -- they are more and more gorgeous every single day, and the things they say and do are more hilarious every day as well!!ReplyDelete
I LOVE these posts!
Oh I need him to greet me in the morning. Do you think the girls know to appreciate that kind of greeting? Probably not at their age. How cute is he!ReplyDelete
They are both so sweet. I hope it is warmer there than here so he doesn't get chilly when he takes said shirt off:)ReplyDelete
Love the "hello gorgeous" and the underwear making him run faster!! Your kids make me giggle. =)ReplyDelete
Ooooh - I need some of THAT underwear!!!ReplyDelete