- Replied "yes" when Scott asked if he wanted to have one of his mini burgers. Once it was placed before him he scooted back in his seat, made a scared face and cried, "But I'm a vegetarian!" which was a surprize to us...
- When asked by a cousin to pose for a photo, he did a yoga pose
- Said, "Mama, because it's your birthday, I'm not going to throw anything at you."
Which little love bug:
- Came into the room wearing a baseball hat and annouced that he had "apples in his hat." Um, excuse me? He had placed his apple slices on his head and put a hat on so he wouldn't lose his snack...
- Wakes up often in the middle of the night begging for apple juice and string cheese but was consoled last night with my singing of The Slumber Boat while rubbing his belly
- Said to his brother, "You are my pit crew and best friend."
I love it! These are some seriously clever boys you have. The not throwing things at you for your birthday and the whole apple slice thing are priceless, truly.ReplyDelete
I missed reading these, Carey!!!!ReplyDelete
LOL..he won't throw anything at you!! Ha!!
Love the pictures!! Their eyes just POP!
Those are so great! What sweet, funny things they come up with! Precious pictures ;)ReplyDelete
Oh love this post. My favorite is "your my pit crew and best friend." That is so precious.ReplyDelete
your kids are hysterical!!!ReplyDelete
They are so cute. How can you keep a straight face with all that humor. They are too funny. Love that his brother is his best friend and pit crew. So sweet.ReplyDelete
Glad he didn't throw anything at you on your birthday!
Those sound like wonderful kids and such amazing memories.ReplyDelete
Such cutie pies!! My pit crew and best friend, love itM!ReplyDelete
Oh how cute! I swear they do the cute things every so often so we won't kill them. Just kiddin', about the killing. Or am I?ReplyDelete
I have to say this is one of my favorites!!ReplyDelete
What better way to apend your birthday, then not having anything thrown at you :)
And pit crew and best friend, LOVE IT!!
So cute! Well except for the apples on the head. I don't really think I'd want a snack that was kept under a hat that I was wearing. LOL!ReplyDelete
Aww...those were all good! I love the apples in the hat and the vegetarian comment. What funny boys you have. Keep on writing those down!! You'll swear that you'll remember all those cute things...but it won't take long before you forget who said what. Trust me...I know!LOL ;)ReplyDelete