Which little monkey:
- Loves to draw geometric designs?
- Has found a love of all things competitive including sports and games and has a unique talent for turning uncompetitive things into a competition?
- Can shimmy up a 15' pole with no hand or foot holds?
- Hand-fed wild squirrels at the playground before I found out and freaked out?
- Likes to pack for a trip several days in advance (which is completely different than the rest of the family that packs minutes before we are supposed to leave)?
- When told that I would not be accompaning him to college so he needed to learn to tie his shoes, said, "That's okay...I'll just get a wife!"
Which little peanut:
- Who had hiccups but forgot what they were called, said "I'm making a noise!"
- Asks to have her hair done so she can look at pictures on my phone and watch videos on the ipad?
- Is obsessed with ballerinas which just means anyone wearing light pink leotards and flowy tutus?
Which little chickpea:
- After I get her dressed in the morning, promptly undresses herself and puts on a costume when I'm busy with the other kids?
- Has an insanely infectious giggle?
- Can dribble a basketball for quite sometime?