- Is the only one of our kids to always sleep soundly through the night, every night?
- Loves to be read to and learn new things?
- Declined to participate in his school's "mixed-up clothes day" because he can't conceive of wearing his clothes backwards or incorrectly?
Which little lovebug:
- Takes credit for every single new thing his sisters do (even the naughty ones) by saying, "Yep, I taught her that!"?
- Wakes up in the middle of the night in a full blown tantrum because he was unfinished with it when he fell asleep?
- Likes to wear sleeveless shirts so everyone can see his big muscles?
Which little peanut:
- With the help of her sister, gets a bowl and messily serves herself a snack from the pantry when Mama is preoccupied?
- Does a happy dance every time she spots a baby?
- Carefully watches my lips when she is trying to say a new word and grossly (and adorably) over exaggerates her lips to mimic mine?
- Absolutely hates to smile for the camera (see below)?
Which little chickpea:
- When is injured, has me kiss her hand instead of wherever her boo-boo is actually?
- Wakes up several times every night and now realizes that if she stays quiet she can sleep in bed with Mama and Papa all to herself?
- Has recently learned to say "no!" and is making good use of the word?
- Loves, loves, loves to dance?
And yes, these are current photos. Our weather has been crazy good in January...