- Told me that he knew who he was going to marry and was given half of a heart pendant necklace...apparently Cameron has the other half...
- Has an invisible friend (to which I thought "oh, how creative and imaginative!") and when asked the friend's name, he said, "Jack!" (to which I thought "so much for creativity!")
- Frequently starts off his morning telling me "today is not going to be the best day ever!"
Which little love bug:
- When I told him we were going someplace new and I'd have to leave him for a little bit but his brother would be with him so not to be nervous said, "I'm not nervous. I'm fabulous!"
- Said "One day I'll be your age. And I'll drink soda."
- Frequently tells me "today could be the best day ever!"
Which brothers actually feel asleep in the middle of the afternoon like this?:
I love how you document the cute things your boys say! :)ReplyDelete
awwww. That last pic is PRECIOUS! Remember that moment when they are squabbling over a computer games and acting like they want to houge each others eyes out!ReplyDelete
Funny story. My blog just turned TWO! Whoot! I read somewhere that two is really like TWENTY in Blog Years. Anyway, I went back..way back to those early days when my blog was a baby. I read the stories...and WOW, I was pretty green back then. Then I read the comments and there YOU were! Cool! So THANKS for supporting me "back then" and stop back by for a peek of me two years later. Thanks!
oops "gouge". *sigh*ReplyDelete